Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Thank you, Kaylynn, for the great idea. I am a couple days late but definitely need to make this list. I will try each week and keep it to 7. Just 7. I think I can do that. :)
I am thankful for...
1. sunny days, especially after all the rain last week.
2. 12 and 13 year old girls and their enthusiasm for talent shows at school. Good luck with dancing and piano Sadey!
3. Sleeping in.
4. A husband that made me feel like a queen last night.
5. Garbage Bags- I loaded 6 of them full of clothes that don't fit anymore and got rid of them yesterday. How fun was that!!!
6. Sweet Brody's hand holding each night as I lay down by him at bedtime. He even trades hands if he turns from his back to his tummy. I LOVE this!
7. Advice from a loving father-in-law.

Giving thanks has never been more important than today.

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love that Brody still holds your hand--so sweet! By this time next year, all your kids will be baptized--time passes so quickly!

Shelley said...

Making me feel old! :) I can't believe they will all be baptized either! It's been a long time since I have seen ya! Too long.