Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playing Catch Up

You can't say I didn't warn you all...this was going to be hit and miss for me. I know what my journals, the whole stack of them, look like. I know that each has a few pages filled with memories, and then blank page after blank page. So....no surprise that I fell off the earth. :)
Since it has been so long, I will give a quick update on all the goings on in our family.

January brought us back to reality with school, work, and the routines of life. Jesse finished up his first season of basketball at the middle school. We had great friends from up in Mansfield come to see us. Paying for baseball ALWAYS comes sooner than I think.

March has brought Jesse's first youth conference and Sadey's performance, which was wonderful by the way. A "girl" weekend with Jann coming here has filled her closet with more clothes, emptied her bank account a little more, and filled her stomach with WAY too much food! haha Great times. Baseball practices have begun. Here we go again! :)

Sorry for the lack of communication. Hopefully you are all happy and well. We would love to hear from you! We do love you!

4 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Thanks for playing catch up!

Shalyce Narducci said...

Finally! But that was way too short! Update more often!

Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

For those of us who do not even have a journal or a blog of our own are inspired by your efforts and do not want to try to give you a guilt trip. We just love you and enjoy it when you share your life with us. Thanks for who you are and the noble efforts that you make.

Shelley said...

Not sure where February went...I will try and add that soon. Sorry.