Saturday, July 5, 2008

Shel Froze over...she's starting a blog!!


Yep...I have caught the bug. I really can't believe I am attempting my own blog. I told many of you I would NEVER do this. I can't really file this one away with all of my other journals I have in a box, each with 6 to 8 attempts at capturing some of my life in words. Hopefully, with the help from my kiddos and friends, this attempt won't be in vain. I owe an update now and then to family & friends far and friends near.

Shel must have froze over!!!!

Here goes my new advernture...

7 comments:

Mindy said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!

Mindy said...

Do I get to link you yet?

Shelley said...

Nope!! Mum's still the word. Notice that I am already failing at this. What the heck!!?!

Randi said...

Is it horrible that I accidently on purpose blog stalked into you off of Mindy's blog!?! ( I thought it was you) I won't link you either, BUT, I am so excited that you have joined our little thing we like to call "blogging!" I am very excited. Let us know when you come out of the closet! HEHE!

P.S. Who's working on Stacey?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caroline said...

uh oh! I hadn't read this post before I linked you!!! I just caught your name on Janene's list and figured you were game. Oops- does that mean I have to take you off my list?! I can try and pretend I never saw this and just wait till you decide to make yourself known- dang it!

Shelley said...

Go ahead and link. The cat's out of the bag. It's all good! Thanks for asking!