Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm in the lead!

OK, so it isn't winning....YET!
We are now up to 8 people in our quest to loose some unwanted fluff.
Weigh in occurs Monday morning and I am in the lead, down 7 lbs.
YYYIIIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!
For those who have asked, I am going at this with the South Beach diet. I figure, this is getting me WAY closer to the word of wisdom than I was before.
Mindy said I would loose fast the first couple of weeks.
It's fun being in the lead!
I'm not competitive or anything.
(Todd's eyes always seem to roll when I say that. I don't know why!?!)

Here goes week 2!!

2 comments:

Emmie-Lew said...

Wooo-Hooo! You TOTALLY ROCK! I'm super jealous! Way to go, girl- you just *may* inspire me to move my chunky dunk! Miss you- - -

Janene said...

Good job! I should've gotten in on that deal! 7 lbs is WONDERFUL!!!