Monday, July 14, 2008

Away it goes.....hopefully!!


OK...so for some reason I have finally decided it is time to drop the baby weight. Call me crazy, but since my baby is 6,
years NOT months,
I think it may be about time! Any thoughts?

So a friend of mine has put me to the challenge, and hit up my wallet for a pot, and off I go in an attempt to loose 10% of my weight in 12 weeks. Maybe since so few of you are seeing this, I can just delete it if it doesn't work out?
Or plaster a picture of me rolling in the doe when I WIN!!!

You're so gonna lose Mindy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

You go Shelley! I'm rooting for you to win... Since some of our other friends play dirty and give smack talk :)
Angela

caroline said...

Shelley- I found you on Janene's blog! So Mindy suckered you into this one too. She does talk smack- let's give her a little healthy competition- eh? let the pound shedding begin!