Sunday, November 2, 2008

We really are here! With no help from AT&T

OK...so the family has moved...and we attempted to switch cable networks. DIDN'T WORK! After weeks, we are here again. Our move lasted a couple of weeks and we are nicely settled in our home as of Oct. 15th. We moved in the first weekend in October and trickled in all the junk after that. WE LOVE IT! This is truly a blessing to us and we are often overwhelmed. It is just across the main road from our old address so the ward and schools are the same. Email me and I will send you our new address.

Thanks for your patience and for still checking on the lame blogger that is me, Shelley.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

We are happy for you, I'm sure that it feels like a load has been lifted from your shoulders-now if the Tucson house could sell. I assume that pictures of the new house are probably going to be on the blog in the near future????