Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight Night...LOVED IT!

So I went to hang out with my peeps for the Twilight premiere. Yes, I went at midnight, yes I was giddy, and yes, I still taught my first graders the next morning bright and early. My expectations of the movie were not so high knowing the budget and all. I loved it!! It was fun seeing something that wasn't even in production when I read it come to the big screen. I had plenty of time to work through the casting. I am so glad I have read the books to know the depth of the storyline and characters but really had a great time. My cheeks hurt the next day because I had a permagrin on for an hour straight, at least. Anyone else go? What did you think? Thanks for the pictures Angela!







Thanks ladies! We had a blast!

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Shel! I loved it too. My friends all told me to have zero expectations and so I went in there thinking it was going to be lame, but I LOVED IT! I thought Edward was perfectly cast and Bella did a great job. I'm on book three and trying to finish, but I keep jumping ahead to book four to see what happens. OH well. Have a great week!

Adriane said...

Tom saw these pictures of you and said, "Wow, Shelley looks young." I thought you might like to hear that compliment!

Robyn said...

Yah - I loved it too! I too went Thursday night and went with all my buddies too (Kam - Kels - Jed and Alexis)! It was super fun - I will blog before the weeks end about it!