Sunday, November 23, 2008

How would you live?

I have a friend currently helping her mother through her last weeks of life. This experience has caused me to reflect on some of the things she is going through. One of her journal entries asked the question, "How do you live each day knowing that it might be your last?"

Isn't that how we should be living? Shouldn't we love more, give more, share more, care more, thank more?

This is my thank you to you....all of my friends and family who care. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Shelley,
Even though you are a lame blogger I still check up on you. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving in your new house! I'm excited for you. Put pictures up on your blog! See ya
Adriane

Kaylynn said...

Hopefully I would have more patience with myself and others

Robyn said...

Thank you for the reminder...Life has a way of distracting you(me) from the really important things in life.