Monday, September 1, 2008

-10%

For those of you who may not have read my earlier post, I am in a somewhat competitive group of losers, weight loss that is. We all have 12 weeks to loose 10% of our weight. If we are able to do this and maintain the loss as of October 6, we get part of the pot. (It's not gambling when it is for a good cause, right? :)) Today was the wonderful day that the scale screamed back at me that I reached that goal!!!!!! YEA!!

I still have some Brody weight left but feel so much better. Thanks for the boost Mama Cass! Couldn't have done it without ya!

6 comments:

Emmie-Lew said...

GO, GIRL!! You are amazing! What an inspiration you are! CONGRATS!!

Kristen Crandall said...

Yeah!!! Great job. I'm excited about your curtains BTW. They are adorable! Very colorful and perfect for a classroom.

Shelley said...

Good job, Mama! I love you!

Love, Sadey:)

Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Good job Shelley. I have lost a lot of weight too but unfortunately have gained almost all of it back. I don't have the discipline that you have.

Robyn said...

Yeah Shelley!!

ashley said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! sounds like such a great thing you have going there with all of your friends. SO proud of you!!!

ash