Sunday, August 10, 2008

List of Me

So, today I spoke in church. I had the hardest time getting this talk together for some reason. My topic was Joseph Smith. At first I thought the task was going to be easy but the more I thought about giving a synopsis of who he was, what he did for mankind, etc. in 12-15 minutes, I panicked. I wrote most of a talk that went out the window this morning at 5:30 am after sleeping restlessly all night. I finished at 7 am and went back to sleep, peacefully I might add. FINALLY!!! It was finally the right talk. I ended up listing 10 adjectives I would use to describe this special man and then gave evidence of my claim.

This got me thinking...how would I describe myself? What would my list include? What would you include on my list? How do others see me?

If you are reading this, leave me a couple of adjectives you would use to describe me. I'll hop on over to your blog and do the same. Be nice. I am dieting, remember??? :)

10 comments:

Emmie-Lew said...

Inspiring
Creative
Friendly
Comfortable
Educator
Crafter
Get-it-Done-er :)
Spiritual
Funny
Enthusiastic

Love Ya, Shell!

Mindy said...

Crazy
Laughable
Non-alcoholic drunk


Completely LOVABLE!

caroline said...

-Witty
-musically talented
-good speaker (enjoyed your talk yesterday!)
-skinny lady in the lead!!

Chrisstamom said...

Sweet!
Kind!
Good Listener!
Amazing Mom!
Crafter Extraordinair!
Brilliant!
So Much Fun!
Absolutely Delightful!!

I love you Shell!

Shelley said...

These are giving me a big head...I am gonna loose this weight loss thing if y'all put down more than one!!!!

I have such great people in my life! :)

Robyn said...

We have a blog - but I am not sharing yet (I don't like it the way it is).
When I think of Shelley, I think...
Organized
Smart
Confident
Fun-loving
beautiful voice

Adriane said...

fun, talkative, kind, thoughtful, happy,

Texas MacLeans said...

I guess I am a little late to post, but I would add....
thoughful
funny
sarcastic(thats a good thing coming from me :) )
wonderful teacher
easy going
reliable(that came in especially handy when you stayed with my kids overnight when I had Lindsey..Thanks again!!!

Texas Bell Blog said...

happy
fun
loves Twilight books :-)

Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

I can't do just words, are phrases OK?
Proactive about important things
Generous with praise for others
Skilled mother
Supportive wife
Patient listener
Cool under pressure
Master teacher