Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hollywood in Texas


At school we have been busy writing books the last couple of months. We participated in a program where each child gets to become a published author of a hardcover book. With each first grader able to make a book, it was only fitting to show them off by having our annual Hollywood Book Premiere. We all came to school decked and had a fabulous time. Parents came in the afternoon and each child sat in the author's chair while I spotlighted him/her and each got to read a portion of the book. I was lots of fun! Here I am with my silly kiddos dressed to the nines.

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Looks like a great time had by all!

Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

These kids are so lucky to have such a great teacher!

Robyn said...

What a cute idea - I am sure that is one of those things these kids will remember far into their later years. My elementary teachers were not that creative. Looks super fun!!