Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Girl!


Mairzey is 10 tomorrow, a "decade" as she put it. I can't believe it! Just yesterday I brought that precious baby number 3 home, set her in the middle of the living room in New York, and just stared. I wasn't sure what to do with that 3rd child but we seemed to figure it out. I knew she had such a sweet spirit before she was born. I knew she was blonde and had blue eyes. She is our tender heart, teacher, and mother. She has always loved babies, whether they were real or dolls. She is creative, helpful, and a wonderful friend. She cares deeply and loves deeply.

We love our Mairzey! Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Happy Birthday Mairzey!

Emmie-Lew said...

10!? TEN!? Really!? Happy birthday, Mairzey, girl. Hope it was a fabulous day! She's so beautiful...

Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

What I remember most about the birthday girl is that when she was much younger (when we came to visit you in New York), we could always tell when Mairzey was awake because the moment she woke up she started running. I can still hear those bare feet sounds in my mind. She has not slowed down much since. It is hard to think that she will be a young woman too soon.