Sunday, August 9, 2009

Maneater

We are currently in Colorado with Todd's sister and her fun family. We were able to head whitewater rafting yesterday. What a blast!!! These photo's are pretty funny. We went for a couple hours and this rapid was called Maneater. Just after our guide, Sherman, told us the name, this is what happened...in sequence.

Hold on Todd! :)

Going...
Going...

GONE!!!

Daniel, my brother-in-law, keeps teasing me about the fact that I am smiling, trying to decide how to spend the life insurance money. Ha! Truly I am oblivious and was until he was completly in the water.

Good times! We all had a blast!

Front to back left on the boat: Parker, Jesse, Devynne, and oblivious me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Crazy...

Kaylynn said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I think Todd is worth more alive than dead.

Robyn said...

Good Times indeed :) Looks like a blast! Makes me look back to the time we did our rafting trip - I don't remember if any of us fell out on that trip though.

Adriane said...

Hey! What a blast! When are you going to head up to Fayetteville to come and see us?

Shalyce Narducci said...

Poor Todd...I updated just for you so check my blog. I will continue updating until I come visit you in a few weeks. Hooray!!