Friday, June 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday...a day late as usual.

1. Summer Baseball - late nights when it cools down, no curfew, and relaxing
2. The Jazz Singer - ok...stop laughing. It was on late the other night. This, along with The Blues Brothers and MTV are great childhood memories I will always have. I can hear my dad singing all the songs. I watched it days ago and can't get "Hello" out of my head.


3. Stars - the shape, wishes, brightness, everything about them.
4. Musicboxes
5. Gumball machines
6. Down comforters
7. Strawberry Lemonade

3 comments:

Robyn said...

So pleasant :)

The strawberry lemonade looks so good - now I will have to have one! :)

Adriane said...

Hey! I loved your thankful Thursday! You're too cute. Ok, I would love to see you in July....but, we are going to be gone in Utah and Arizona. Bummer. Let me know if you're heading west and we can hook up!

Introvert for me is SERIOUSLY introvert. I know hard to believe, but somedays I really do get peopled out. Crazy. I even take the phone off the hook and all of that.

Ok, glad you survived the school year!

Adriane

Laura Jo Richins said...

Shelley, you are too cute. I was just thinking about Jazz Singer the other day. I haven't seen it in years and years.

Glad you're all doing so well. Tell everyone "Hi!"