Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Am I dreaming????


Yesterday was Mindy's birthday. Yea! I feel so old because she is what I call "a youngin." Angela and I decided to kidnap her after she put her kids to bed and AFTER she put her pj's on. :) We took a silver crown with us, knocked on the door, and actually got to see her turn red...as she stared and Mr. Mindy who was in on the surprise. We left after 9 and went downtown to a place called Cookie Lounge...aka Heaven. I didn't know such a place existed. For people like me, who LOVE cookies and milk, this is pure bliss! You pick the dough flavor...yes I said flavor. Then you add the mixins...YUM! You pick your cookie size, I recommend Large at least, and then you can order milk...FLAVORED!!! I am not kidding! The only downfall is that you have to wait until they cook your cookie just enough to leave it gooey in the middle and then they bring your glass of milk and warm cookie out to you. WOW! I had no idea it existed...It seriously should be called Cookie Heaven. :)

And BTW, Happy Birthday Mindy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I need to try this out! My mouth is watering as I read! Yum! Im glad Yall had fun!

Carolyn said...

that is quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever heard of!

Mindy said...

Seriously SO FUN! I'm starting a franchise when I find that million dollars a misplaced.