Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Need a Hobby...ideas?

So, I have decided that I need a hobby, something exciting, fulfilling, entertaining, exhilarating. Something I can do occasionally that will help me refocus on life, smile, jump for joy that I am alive. I started looking for that hobby weeks ago...and looking...and looking. I have decided that I need your help. I know many of you have stopped checking this lame, out of date blog of mine but I post this in hopes of you giving me another chance, and wanting to give me your wonderful suggestions and advice. So...let me hear it! Please, none of you say keeping a blog...we all know how good I am at that one.

5 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I loved when you did the painting classes. I miss doing them, being with friends while we were painting. I even have the Be my valentine up on my door. I can't think of anything else.

Robyn said...

You are already musical...you should learn to play the drums :). Or take up photography and photoshop - you are super creative so that would be pretty satisfying. Then you could teach me or I could just send you pictures to play with on photoshop.

Unknown said...

Hey Momma! I love your painting and woodcrafts also! Photos are awesome too! That is what I want to get into! Mmmm...Pics of the kids? I could bring mine to Austin and we could take pics together!

Bullock said...

Wake boarding. You should definately try wake boarding. It's super fun.

Sheryl

Mindy said...

Ya, that's exactly what you need; something else on your to-do list.

Is Ladies Night Out a hobby?